Senior UI Designer
- TP. Hồ Chí Minh Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Ngày đăng: 2023-10-31 06:47:55 Ngày hết hạn: 2023-11-30 06:47:55
Ngành nghề : Hoạch định - Dự án - Thiết kế
Mô tả công việc
- A UI Designer is a technical role that is responsible for presenting a product's development in a way that is attractive and convenient for users. A UI designer is responsible for creating interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on the application.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Optimizing the visual styling of websites, and apps, focusing on the need to engage consumers and improve their experience
- Integrate design elements such as fonts, colors, graphics, menus, user buttons and images
- Utilize skills and experience to enhance the user process
- R&D new UI trends to update into developing products
- Coordinate with the Product Team to ensure UIUX design conforms to product definition.
- Coordinate with the technical team to ensure the implementation according to design.
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Assignment of line supervisor
- Task related job purpose.
- Graduated from University/College in Graphic design, Web design or equivalent such as: Multimedia, IT, Developer….
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a UI design role
- At least 3 years of using design UXUI tools: Adobe Tools, Sketch, Figma/XD...
- Have an understanding of UI/UX, know how to actively research and update new UI/UX trends in the software field, and clearly understand the principles and elements of design.
- User-centered approach to UI design, with solid knowledge of design processes and methodologies
- Exceptional fluency in current and upcoming design as well as typographical trends, with a keen eye for composition, clarity, and usability, animation UI.
- A can-do attitude and strong teamwork skills; you love working with others to craft solutions and can provide direction and feedback to other designers when needed
- Great time management skills; you can plan projects at both roadmap and sprint levels and get the job done without close supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; you’re able to present ideas clearly to audiences of all experience levels
- Have an eye for clean and artful digital product design
- Be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Experience managing or mentoring others
- Using basic Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT…
- Read and understand English documents.
- Passionate about product design and user experience orientations
- Skilled in managing complex interfaces and making accurate decision
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ:
DATVIETVAC GROUP HOLDINGS
Đ/c: 222 Pasteur, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam(+84) 28 3824 1919
Recruitment : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lương: Thỏa thuận
Việc làm liên quan khác:
- - DATA ANALYTICS ENGINEER
- - Kế toán tổng hợp (Lĩnh vực Xây dựng, Bất động sản)
- - Chuyên viên cao cấp vị trí ưu tiên của khách hàng và giải pháp phát triển
- - Chuyên viên Quan hệ khách hàng doanh nghiệp (RO)
- - CHUYÊN VIÊN PHÂN TÍCH DOANH NGHIỆP
- - CHUYÊN VIÊN PHÂN TÍCH KỸ THUẬT VÀ THỊ TRƯỜNG
- - Chuyên Viên Thẩm Định - [BAC A BANK - Chi nhánh Đăk Lăk]
- - Giao dịch viên - [BAC A BANK - Chi nhánh Đăk Lăk]
- - Chuyên viên tư vấn pháp luật - [BAC A BANK- Ban Pháp chế]
- - CHUYÊN VIÊN TUYỂN DỤNG